We saved this Landrover 109 from being turned into several large aluminium serving sufrias (pans). Luckily we don’t really suffer from much rust, so the rebuilds tend to be a little easier. Just takes us longer to get in parts. Once we finished, it went from a 2.25 petrol engine to a V8. And had a few extras fitted,
- V8 gearbox /transfer box.
- Converted to disc brakes.
- Parabolic springs.
- Cut-off switch, etc.
- V8 4 barrel carb conversion kit (includes K+N Air Filter).
- Optima battery.
I started to take the photos a little late so don’t have a proper “before photo”; but this should give you an idea.