Front and Rear Diff Lock Switch.
Vehicle: Toyota Landcruiser – Optional Extra
- This switch locks rear and /or front differentials.
- If you have locked both (FR-RR) you cannot change direction. Only use FR-RR locked when track is straight.
- Used in conjunction with L4.
This is the official sticker for the switch:
As a note,
- Line one is reactive operation; most of the time when a vehicle gets stuck the resistance offered will overcome available traction and operating the diff lock won’t help.
- Proactive operation ( operating before going into the situation ); will help to drive through as the vehicle still has momentum.